Reduced to clear !
One of the most lightweight mats on the market, the Anti-Fatigue Floor Mat is perfect for Baristas who find themselves standing behind a machine for long periods of time.
Standing for long periods of time on hard surfaces can have negative effects on the body, including back pain, sore feet, and stiff joints. This floor mat helps to reduce these aches and pains, and is suitable for all cafe and retail environments.
The mat is supremely soft and hygienic, and is not affected by most animal fats, oils, acids, chlorines and solvents that can break down others mats. The grip back and the yellow sloped outer edge helps to reduce slips and falls that other straight-edge mats can encourage.
- Grip backing, preventing slipping
- Extremely lightweight (80% lighter than other mats, making it easy to move)
- Safety edging, preventing tripping. Great for trolley or cart use.
- Low profile, lowering tripping hazard
- Non-absorbent, non-conductive
- Suitable for wet or dry areas
- To clean, shake clean and rinse with a hose or warm sopay water and roll the mat, stand upright, and allow the water to run off.
- When rolling the mat, ensure the square pods are always facing outwards. This will ensure your Anti-Fatigue Floor Mat always sits flat.
- Never wash with water hotter than 40*C.
- Never use harsh cleaning chemicals.
2 Group Dimensions: 1050mm long x 830mm wide. Also available in 3 Group (1600mm x 830mm).
Grip-backing prevents slipping. Contoured edges reduce trip hazards