This BevGuard brand water filter contains a compressed carbon block, which provides tremendous capacity to remove and/or reduce impurities and sediment that may be present in your drinking water. The carbon block has millions of active sites on its surface and within the structure which can absorb impurities like a sponge, and can attract and hold other types of impurities to its surface like a magnet. Additionally, this filter can catalytically breakdown other impurities very similar to the way a catalytic converter works in your automobile. These processes ensure that you are getting the cleanest and best tasting water possible.
This economical filter will provide you with fresh and clean tasting water for any beverage application.
Suitable Replacement for :
- 3M/Cuno CFS-8812-X 56011-01, CFS 8112 55817-05,
CS-12 55895-03, CS-22 55895-07, CS-32 55817-23, CS-72 55895-06
- Aquapure Ap8112 & AP8000, CK562
- Puretec Model Number CC-QAP8R
- Economical alternative to expensive filter substitutes
- Delivers clean, clear water that looks and tastes great
- Will remove or reduce chlorine taste and odor that may be present in your drinking water
- Designed to provide up to twelve months of life or 10,000 gallons
- Does not remove minerals which may be beneficial to health
This filter should not be used with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality, without adequate disinfection before and/or after the filter.
BevGuard filters have been tested by the manufacturer against ANSI/NSF Standard 42 for the reduction of chlorine taste and odor. Made in the USA
12 1/4" x 3 3/16" (31.1cm x 8.1 cm)
Min Operating Pressure:
25 psi (1.7 bar)
Max Operating Pressure:
125 psi - (8.6 bar)
35-100?F (1.7?C - 38?C)
1.67 gpm/6.32 lpm
12 months or 10,000 gal (37,854 liters)
Cuno is a registered trademark of the 3M Company