The Brita C150 Finest has been developed for better taste and better protection. The latest technology that reduces Total Hardness & the effects of harmful Chorides whilst maintaining a perfect PH, perfect for most water conditions and ideal for stainless steel boilers.
Best used with a Brita flow meter to ensure you can track the life of the filter.
Utilising a softening technology and the ideal mineral composition, the Brita Finest range encourages the release of the quintessential aromas from the coffee beans. Therefore, authentic espresso taste is the end result. This process also allows a stable crema with a colour and consistency that was previously not achieved. In a nutshell, the Brita Finest range allows optimum taste to be reached.
This kit allows for easy installation to a 1/2" male tap - making for quick machine installations.
- 1x 350kpa PLV,
- 1.5 metres of flexible high pressure poly hose
- C150 Finest filter
- Finest head assembly. (The outlet of the head is 3/8 male and fits most braided hoses provided standard with most machines.
- This kit also includes a brass bush to allow outlet to be a half inch male.
Please note: If you would like to plumb direct but need a different set up - just call us on 1300 724 249 so we can suggest parts to suit.
Other benefits from using the Brita Finest Range:
- Reliable protection for professional coffee machines from limescale and gypsum deposits.
- One filter head concept for ALL cartridges in the Finest / Purity range means a rapid-change system
- Innovative locking handle and integrated flush valve for easy operation
- Sodium charged ion exchange