Cafetto Pulatte is a powdered milk line cleaner, which cleans, sanitises, and descales. Cafetto Pulatte is designed to remove milk stone, and clean and descale milk lines and automatic milk frothers.
- Dissolves rapidly
- Economical: 2 x scoops needed for each clean.
- Non-corrosive formula makes it safe for all espresso machines and coffee brewing parts.
How to Use:
To clean Milk Lines and Frothers:
1. Add 10g (2 x scoops) of Pulatte to 500ml (2 x cups) of warm water in a container or a jug.
2. Stir until powder is completely dissolved.
3. Flush all of the milk out of the system.
4. Flush the entire solution through the milk system, following the machine manufacturer's cleaning instructions.
5. Once the solution is dispensed, rinse out the container.
6. Fill the container with 1 x litre (4 x cups) of clean water and flush through the milk system to thoroughly rinse.
To clean Milk System Machine Parts:
1. Add 10g (2 x scoops) per litre of warm water in a container.
2. Stir until the powder is completely dissolved.
3. Add parts to be cleaned and allow to soak for 30 minutes.
4. Rinse thoroughly in clean water and dry with a paper towel or a clean cloth.
PLEASE NOTE: Packaging may vary.