Check every dose with ease! The Coffee Gear Bench/Portafilter scale makes weighing the portafilter handle a breeze. Its generous surface allows for quick and easy placement providing any professional baritsa with the ability to hit the right dose every time. Reducing variables is the key to making the perfect espresso and weighing each 'in handle' dose helps your business produce a more consitent product. The generous platform and 2 kg capacity also allow this scale to be used for weighing beans and other produce.
- Selectable Auto-off
- Overload Protection
- Capacity: 2000g
- Accuracy: 0.1g
- Units of weight: g/oz/ozt (Troy ounces)/dwt (penny weight)
- Key functions: ON/OFF, MODE, TARE
- Platform dimensions: 150mm x 158mm (stainless steel)
- Display: green blacklit LCD
- Power: 1 x 9V battery (included)
- Warranty: 1 year
Some tips for use:
Place the scale on a flat, level surface away from any electronic equipment that may interfere with the scale. Press and release the ON/OFF button to turn on the scale. Wait until the LCD display shows 0.0, then press the MODE key to choose your desired weighing unit. Place the item to be weighed on the platform and wait until the reading is stable. Press the ON/OFF button to turn off the scale.
1. On the underside of your scale, slide the switch from your AUTO-OFF selection to CALIBRATION. Now the scale is in Calibration Mode.
2. When the scale is turned off, press ON/OFF key again. Wait until zero is displayed.
3. Press and hold the MODE"key until the display shows CAL, then release the button.
4. Press the MODE key again. The required weight (2000g) flashes on the display.
5. Place the required weight onto the centre of the platform.
6. The LCD display will read PASS and come back to the normal weighing mode.
7. Turn the scale over and return the switch from CALIBRATION back to your desired AUTO-OFF selection.
To calibrate your scale, you will need a calibration weight. Click here for our recommended calibration weight.