ROmate storage tanks are a family of hydropneumatictanks for storing and dispensing reverse osmosis (RO) and high purity water.
- RO/High Purity Water Storage and Dispensing
- 100% seamless composite construction
- 100% lead-free design
- Built-in union connection
- Superior corrosion resistance
- Will not introduce chemicals or elements into the water
- Easy to install and service
- Capacity: 16.2 Litres
- Pressure: 125 psi (max.)
- Temperature: 49 degrees Celsius (max.)
- Dimensions: 66 cm x 41 cm
- Inlet and Outlet Connections: 1" Male NPT
- Operating Weight: 45kgs (approx.)
- Install a properly-sized pressure relief valve to protect the tank from over-pressurisation.
- Do not reduce piping/tubing size between storage tank and distribution plumbing.
- All tubing/piping should be suitable for use with high purity water.
- Install in a location capable of supporting the operating weight of the tank.