The CUNO CFS8112 cartridge offers the broadest range of performance and capabilities in the CUNO Food Service range. Either as a single cartridge in a CUNO Sanitary Quick Change head or in combination with the CUNO System ONE line of systems, the CFS8112 cartridge offers the CUNO advantages of higher performance and longer life.
The CFS8112 cartridge incorporates graded density filtration with activated carbon, a clear advantage when compared ot existing precoat technology. Higher performance is assured with 26 times the depth of filter media and activated carbon. Graded density filtration offers lower initial and lower sustainable operation pressure, significantly extending the suable life of the cartridge. The extra depth of carbon enhances the removal of chlorine, bad taste and odours for up to 10,000 gallons (37,854 litres).
- premium graded density filtration
- particle reduction down to 1 micron
- premium blend of high adsorption activated carbond
- chlorine reduction up to 37,854 litres (NSF standard 42)
- removes bacteria such as giardia and cryptosporidium