The Hario Skerton Pro Hand Grinder is the latest release in the Hario Skerton range. This grinder uses ceramic conical burrs for grinding, which are considered the best configuration for hand grinding coffee as they hold less static and are cleaned more easily than steel burrs. The Hario Skerton Pro can be easily adjusted to produce a range of grind sizes, from Espresso to French Press.
With the previous models of the Hario Skerton, the grind size was adjusted from the top of the grinder, after taking off the handle and the stopper. With the Skerton Pro, the grind size is adjusted from the bottom of the burr set. To adjust, simply unscrew the glass container from the bottom. On the bottom of the burr set, turn the knob left or right to adjust, holding crank handle to keep the burrs stable.
- Reinforced hexagonal crank handle
- Internal burr stopper to stabilise grind size, which means there is no movement around the top burr
- Anti-slip cover on the bottom of the grinder to help ensure stability when grinding
- Easily adjustable burrs
- Burrs: Ceramic
- Capacity: 100g of coffee grounds
- Dimensions: W167 x D95 x H195mm
- Colour: Black
- Handle: Aluminium
- Hopper: Polypropylene
- Glass Bowl: Borosilicate, heatproof glass
- Made in Japan