Introducing the latest upgrade to the Toddy Cold Brew Commercial System.
The Lift makes it even easier to brew a batch of coffee in your Toddy system. With no squeezing required, the Lift increases the volume of cold brew you get out of every batch.
1. Insert the Lift into your Toddy Commercial Brew System feet down, making sure not to obstruct the spigot.
2. Using the Lift as a shelf, insert a filter bag, and add your favourite ground coffee and water to brew.
3. When you have finished brewing, decant the concentrate through the spigot into airtight containers.
4. Close the spigot and let the grounds sit for another 15-30 minutes. Coffee concentrate will continue to flow from the elevated grounds sitting on top of the Lift, into the bottom of the brewing container.
5. Decant the rest of the concentrate and clean your Toddy as per usual.
Click here to view the instructions
For more on the Toddy Lift, click here.
NB: The Toddy Commercial Systems now come with the Lift included.