The Silverton Coffee and Tea Dripper in Brass is the 2-in-1 brewer worth its weight in gold. It's sleek and stylish, which means you won't want to put it away, and it doubles as a hot or cold brewer.
- Bottom beaker holds up to 550ml
- Hand blown from borosilicate glass
- Dishwasher and microwave safe and heat resistant
- Filter cone made of 100% stainless steel
Instructions for Use:
1. Open valve and place decanter underneath filter holder.
2. Preheat & rinse the metal and ceramic filter with hot water.
3. Grind your desired amount of coffee to a medium coarseness. We suggest 1 gram of coffee per 18 grams of water.
4. Close Valve and add ground coffee to your filter.
5. Add 50-75 grams of your brewing water to the coffee and let stand 30-45 seconds. This is called the bloom. Agitate bloom as desired.
6. Pour the remainder of your brewing water in the center of the coffee bed and move slowly out in a circular pattern.
7. Full brew should take 3 to 3:45 minutes. Open valve to dispense coffee into decanter