The Automatic Shot Timer by Luminaire senses when an espressoshot has started on your coffee machine. It automatically begins timing theshot and displays the shot time in seconds on the display. The timer automaticallystops when the shot stops and resets at the start of the next shot.
Simply attach the sensor end of the timer to your espressomachine solenoid valve and attach the display onto the front of your espressomachine via the magnets.
- Integrates with any home or commercial espresso machinewhich uses 24V, 120V, or 240V grouphead (3-way) solenoid valves (AC).
- Fast and easy installation with no modification to the espresso machine.
- Built to last, with a standard coin cell CR2032 battery which lasts up to 4years.
- Screen Dimensions: 17.78mm x 17.78mm
- Timer Dimensions: 33.02mm (W) x 33.02mm (H) x 15.24mm (D)
- Wire Length: 50.8cm
- Battery: CR2032
- Battery Life: 4-7 Years
- Wire Temperature Rating: 105 C