The Brewista Cold Pro IITM Select System is the newest Commercial cold brew system from Brewista. Its design and size allows for easy use and cleaning, while providing a large enough brew for cafes and restaurants.
The Cold Pro IITM Select System has a unique design that eliminates the need to squeeze the filter bag to extract coffee concentrate. Instead, Brewista have designed the brew basket to sit above the bucket with a simple lift and twist, to allow the concentrate to drain freely into the bucket.
This Cold Pro IITM Select System includes:
- 1 x Cold ProTM 10 Gallon Brew Vessel
- 1 x Cold ProTM 10 Gallon Brew Vessel Lid
- 1 x Dispensing Spigot
- 1 x Cafetto Cold ProTM Cleaner sachet
- 5 x Cold Pro Paper Filters
- 1 x Cold ProTM Slotted Brew Basket
- 3 x Outlet filter
- 1 x Outlet filter holder
To make your 10 gallons (or 38 litres) of cold brew coffee, follow these simple steps:
1. Add measured water to the brew vessel up to the Pre-Fill line (approx. 11.5 Litres).
2. Insert paper filter into the slotted basket.
3. Add coarsely ground coffee to the paper filter.
4. Position and turn the brew basket to it rests below the rim of the basket.
5. Add more water to the top and allow the coffee to bloom for 5-10 minutes.
6. Stir the grounds so they are saturated.
7. After one hour, stir the grounds again.
8. Cover with the lid and let steep overnight.
9. After steeping, lift the filter basket and twist to align the basket with the supports on the bucket and allow the concentrate to drain into the vessel.
10. After draining, dispose of the grounds and the paper filter.
11. Dispense the cold brew into a serving vessel or airtight storage container and keep refrigerated.
Cleaning your Cold Pro IITM System:
1. Dispose of paper filter and coffee grounds.
2. Fill the brew vessel with cold water and drain to rinse.
3. Fill the brew vessel with cold water, again, and add one scoop (or one trial size sachet) of Cafetto Cold Pro Cleaner.
4. Allow to sit for one hour.
5. Drain the water from the brew vessel.
6. Fill the vessel with cold water again and drain to rinse it.