Espresso Machine Cleaning Tablets have been designed to safely and effectively remove coffee oils and residues.
Designed for: 3-way valve professional espresso machines
- 2.5g tablet
- OMRI Listed for use in organic systems
- Registered with the Biological Farmers of Australia (BFA) for use with organic coffee.
- Phosphate free, biodegradable and GMO free.
- Registered to NSF standard P152.
Backflushing Each Group Head
1. Remove coffee filterfrom group handle, and replace with blind filter.
2. Add one Tevo Maxi Cleaning Tablet into the group handle and insert as ifbrewing espresso.
3. Start cycle and allow to run for 10 seconds to dissolve cleaner.
4. Stop cycle and allow to sit for 10 seconds.
5. Start and stop cycle 6 more times - run for 10 seconds, stop for 10 seconds.
6. Remove the group handle and rinse well under stream of water from brewgroup. Turn off.
7. Re-insert handle with blind filter, start and stop cycle 10 times - run for5 seconds, stop for 2 seconds to ensure thorough rinsing.
8. Remove blind filter and insert regular filter.
9. Brew and discard a single espresso to re-season machine.
Cleaning Filters And Group Handles
1. Dissolve two Tevo Maxi Cleaning Tablets in 500ml of hot water from the machine's boiler.
2. Soak group handles and filters for 10 minutes.
3. Rinse thoroughly in running hot water.
Click here to see the Safety Data Sheet for this product.
Click here to see the Product Information Sheet for this product.
Click here to see the Cafetto 2018 Product Guide.
Click here to see the Cafetto Range Spec Sheet.
Cafetto Part Number: E27852
PLEASE NOTE: Packaging may vary.