The EFF-6045A Removes:
- 99% of Lead
- 97% of Mercury
- 99% of Asbestos
- 90% of Benzene
- 99% of P-Dichlorobenzene
- 99% of Cysts
- 99% of Carbofuran
- 97% of Chlorine
- 98% of rust, dirt, sand, and sediment (5 micron in size)
- Micron Rating: 1 Micron
- Flow Rate: 1.9 lpm
- Temperature Range: 0.6C - 38C
- Pressure Range: 20-125 psi (207-862 kPa)
- Capacity: 1,135 litres
- Height: 21 cm
- Diameter: 6 cm
- Weight: 0.345kg
- Filter Life: 6 Months
- Certified NSF/ANSI Standard 42 and 53
- Country of Origin: Korea
The EFF-6045A Suits the Following Samsung Refrigerators:
- SRF644CDLS SRF645 SRF645CDBLS SRF627CDLS
- SRF636GDLS SRF63GDLS SRF630BFH2 SRF630BFH
- SRF630BF SRF630BFH2 SRF644CDLS SRF645CDBLS
- RF23M8070SG/AA RF23M8070SR/AA RF23M8090SG/AA
- RF23M8090SR/AA RF23M8570SG/AA RF23M8570SR/AA
- RF23M8590SG/AA RF23M8590SR/AA RF23M8960S4/AA
- RF23M8960MT/AA BRF365200AP/AA BRF425200AP/AA RF23M8580SG/SA
1. Locate the water filter in your fridge.
2. Lift the protective lid and rotate the filter counter-clockwise to unlock and pull it out. If the water filter is difficult to remove, there may be water pressure built-up. Dispense some water and attempt to unscrew the water filter again.
3. Open the new filter cartridge from its packaging and remove the white protective cap.
4. Install the new filter by pushing it straight into the housing and turning clockwise until the lock symbol matches up with the arrow.
5. Replace the protective lid and run a few litres of water through the filter to flush out any air and to prevent dripping.
6. Reset the filter indicator on your fridge.
Resetting the change filter light:
To reset the "change filter" light setting, press and hold the Ice Type (or Moisture Control) and Child Lock buttons simultaneously for 3 seconds. The light should turn green. (On some newer fridges, press the Power Freeze and Ice Type buttons together.) NOTE: If you hold these buttons for too long, you will cancel the reset process. You will need to start again by releasing the buttons and pressing them again.