The EcoAqua EFF-6047A is a quality replacement water filter for Electrolux and Frigidaire refrigerators. This filter cartridge replaces the EPTWFU01 and is also known as the 807946705. This filter reduces chlorine, tastes, and odours, Particulate Class 1, cysts and Bisphenol A (BPA), lead, and mercury. Certified to meet NSF/ANSI Standards 42, 53, and 401.
The EFF-6047A Replaces the Following Water Filters:
- Capacity: 757 litres (200 gallons) without indicator / 473 litres (125 gallons) with indicator
- Min / Max Operating Temperature: 0.6 - 38 degrees (33F-100F)
- Min / Max Working Pressure: 206.8 - 689.5kPa (30-100 psi)
- Flow Rate: 2.46L/min (0.5GPM)
- Filter Life: 6 Months
- Micron Rating: 1 Micron
The EFF-6047A Suits the Following Refrigerator Models:
1. Remove the current filter and discard.
2. Slide the new filter in with the grip oriented horizontally.
3. Push the filter and turn 90 degrees to the right until it snaps into place. The grip should now be oriented vertically.
4. Run water through the dispenser for approximately 3 minutes (1.5gallons) to prime the filter before use and discard this water.
Please Note: For further information on change over refer to the owner's manual that accompanied the fridge. Fridge manufacturers recommend changing your filter every 6 months or when the light indicator comes on (typically lasts up to 6 months), this can be dependent on water quality and pipe works in certain areas.
PLEASE NOTE: If you think your fridge takes this filter but are uncertain, please email us so we can confirm this for you.