This Everpure 4H is a 1/2 micron filter cartridge with exclusive precoat filtration. It provides outstanding performance when it comes to chlorine taste & odour reduction. It is fully NSF/ANSI Standard 53 certified to reduce cysts such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia by mechanical means. Effectively inhibits limescale build-up in water using equipment as tested by Everpure. Made for food service applications.
Suitable replacement for the WFA HiFlow system, Everpure 4K-Plus, H104 & S104
Change every 12,000 L or 12 months - whichever comes first
Everpure part number EV9611-00. Made in the U.S.
Working Pressure: 10-125psi
Water Temp: 2-38c
Flow Rate: 1.9Lpm
Cartridge Change Instructions:
1. Shut off water and relieve line pressure. For heads with build-in shut-off valve, fullly lift handle until it stops. Hold head firmly. Push upward on cartridge and turn it to the left 1/4 turn, until rotation stops.
2. Pull cartridge down and out of head.
3. Align new cartridge lug with head label. Hold head firmly. Insert new cartridge into head.
4. Turn cartridge to the right, until rotation stops. On multiple head systems, repeat steps 1-4 for each cartridge.
5. Turn on water supply. For heads with built-in valve, lower handle.
6. NOW FLUSH CARTRIDGE. Refer to appropriate filter system instructions & operation guide for flushing instructions.
NOTE: For head with revolving ring, make sure the valve handle locks.
For comprehensive specifications on this Everpure product, click here.