The EV997725 is a replacement Cartridge Kit for the Everpure Conserv 75E High Efficiency Reverse Osmosis System. This system is used for Espresso and low volume coffee brewing applications and is also referred to EV9977-00, EV9977-01, EV9977-02, and EV9977-03.
- Espresso / Coffee
- Low volume applications
- The Everpure Conserv 75E High Efficiency Reverse Osmosis System is designed for espresso and combination applications, such as espresso machines and ice makers.
The system includes:
- 4FC5-S Pretreatment Carbon FIlter
- High Efficiency GRO-75EN RO Membrane Cartridge
- 4CC Post Treatment Calcite Feeder
- 4CB5 Post Carbon Filter Cartridge
- Daily Production Rate: 191.20 Lpd
- Service Flow Rate: 50-85 psi
- Overall Dimensions: 47.5cm x 43.1cm x 26cm
- Inlet Connection: 3/8 OD inch John Guest fitting
- Outlet Connection: 3/8 OD inch John Guest fitting
- Wastewater Line Connection: 1/4 OD inch John Guest fitting
- Operating Pressure Requirements: 40-85 psi, non-shock
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 125 psi / 8.6 bar
- Inlet Temperature: 0-37.7 degrees Celsius
- Inlet TDS: 1,000 ppm max.
- Operating Weight: 24.04 kg
- Wastewater Production: 53-75 Lpd @ 414kpa, 25 degrees Celsius
- Wastewater Drain Line Capacity: 0.05 gpm (200ml/m) to open atmosphere
- Storage Tank Capacity: 3.8 L
- Compact design allows for installtion on wall, countertop, or under your bench.
- Cartridge replacement is simple, quick, and clean.
- Choose a mounting location that is suitable to support the full weight of the system.
- Allow 6.4 cm clearance below the cartridge for easy cartridge replacement.
- Install vertically with cartridges hanging down.
- Delime equipment prior to application.
- Replace all cartridges and RO membrane every 12 months.