The Everpure CG53-10 filter is a drop-in replacement cartridge for foodservice applications. This filter cartridge helps keep foodservice equipment running at peak efficiency, and keeps maintenance costs down.
The Everpure CG53-10 Replacement Cartridge effectively reduces chlorine taste, odours, and micro-filters small particles down to 0.5 micron in size. Its highly porous design prevents the cartridge from plugging before its absorption capacity is reached. Its drop-in design fits most 10 inch bowls.
- Flow rate: 7.5lpm (max.)
- Capacity: 37,800 litres
- Pressure: 30-125 psi
- Temperature: 4.4-38 degrees Celsius
- Dimensions: 24.7cm x 7.2cm
- This filter should be installed vertically so bowls hang down.
- Always flush the filter cartridge at the time of installation.
- Make sure the o-ring on the bowl is lubricated.
- Always screw on the bowls by hand - Do not use a housing wrench.
- Filter should be changed every 6 months or when the capacity is reached.