The Everpure CG53-10S is a drop-in replacement cartridge for foodservice applications. This filter cartridge is used to reduce the build-up of scale in foodservice equipment.
- Foodservice applications requiring scale reduction
The Everpure CG53-10S Replacement Cartridge effectively reduces chlorine taste, odours, and micro-filters small particles down to 0.5 micron in size. Its highly porous design prevents the cartridge from plugging before it has reached its absorption capacity. The CG53-10S reduces water-related problems caused by scale build-up and dissolved minerals. Its drop-in design fits most 10 inch bowls, and helps to keep equipment running at peak performance.
- Flow rate: 7.5lpm (max.)
- Capacity: 37,800 litres
- Pressure: 30-125 psi
- Temperature: 4.4-38 degrees Celsius
- Dimensions: 24.7cm x 7.2cm
- This filter should be installed vertically so bowls hang down.
- Always flush the filter cartridge at the time of installation.
- Make sure the o-ring on the bowl is lubricated.
- Always screw on the bowls by hand - Do not use a housing wrench.
- Filter should be changed every 6 months or when the capacity is reached.