The Everpure MRS-225 is a configurable reverse osmosis system which delivers RO or blended water for multiple foodservice applications.
- Mineral Reduction System for Foodservice Applications
- Flash Steamers, Combi Ovens
The Everpure MRS-225 Reverse Osmosis system reduces lime scale build-up, guards against contaminants which can affect taste and odour, and removes dirt and particulates. The MRS-225 is ideal for applications such as coffee brewing which requires some hardness to achieve optimum results.
This RO system improves equipment life and performance by removing at least 90% of all total dissolved solids, and cartridge replacement is sanitary and simple, with no internal parts being exposed to handling or contamination.
- Dimensions: 76.2 cm x 38.1 cm x 20.3 cm
- Minimum Pressure Requirements: 100 psi
- Temperature: 4.4-38 degrees Celsius
- Minimum Water Supply: 2.7 lpm
- Daily Production Rate: 852 Litres per day (Lpd)
- Inlet and Outlet Connection: 3/8" OD tube
- Inlet TDS: 1,500 ppm max. recommended
- Operating Weight: 15.9 kgs
- Voltage: 240V/50Hz
- NSF Certified
- Choose a mounting location capable of supporting the full weight of the system.
- Never use a saddle valve for connection.
- Use 3/8" (9.5mm) water line.
- Install vertically with cartridges hanging down.
- Allow 7cm on all sides of the unit for easy cartridge replacement and service access.
- All tubing and fittings connected to the RO should be suitable for use with high purity water.
- Change filter cartridges once capacity is reached or every 6 months.
- Replace RO cartridge every 2 years.
- Always flush the cartridge at time of installation.