The Flojet 5000 Series Dual is great for Coffee Carts, Shows & Events, Demonstrations, Temporary Installation, Difficult Plumbing Access.
Flojet bottled water system for portable water supplies can be utilised for coffee/tea machines, water dispensers, refrigerators, ice makers, and other applications using portable water supplies. The Flojet system is also designed for convenience - the pump shuts off when the water source is depleted, and when water is restored it automatically restarts. This eliminates the chance of any damage to the pump and control box from running dry. With the Flojet 5000 Dual, users can pump water from two bottles simultaneously.
- Illuminated On/Off Switch: Provides clear visibility in dark cabinets or hard-to-reach places.
- Long Life Motor: Ensures years of reliable operation.
- Flojet Diaphragm Pump: Provides dependable run-dry capabilities, extending the life of the pump.
- Quick Disconnect Ports: Allows for easy wand replacement in just a few seconds.
- Quiet Operation: Equipped with noise-dampening rubber feet to minimise noise pollution.
- Thermal Protection: Prevents overheating, protecting the pump and control box from damage.
- New Ergonomic T-Shaped Wand Handle: Allows for ease of installation and removal of the wand from the bottle.
- Easy installation
- Simultaneously draw from two bottles.
- Built-in check valve to prevent back flow.
- Flow Rate: 1.9 (lpm)
- Max. Pressure: 40 (psi); 2.76 (bar)
- Dimensions: 7.5cm (H) x 13cm (W) x 19.4cm (D)
- Voltage: 230 (VAC); 0.2 Amps
- Frequency: 50/60 for AC models (Hz)
- Weight: 2.04 (kg)