Due to manufacturing delays this item is out of stock
Handground has made it easy to achieve a consistent grind and full potential of every bean with this stylish precision hand grinder. It's the first of its kind to be designed with an ergonomic side crank handle to ensure a smooth, natural and effortless grinding action. The extra wide top allows you to load beans easily without spillage, and the closed locking top prevents them from flying out while grinding.
To adjust the grind setting simply twist the adjustment ring to the left or right for your preferred brewing method, from Espresso grind* (1) through to French press (8) with an additional step between each whole number giving you a total of 15 coarseness options in 1 hand grinder!
- Easily switch between 15 grind settings
- 40mm conical ceramic burrs with thumb nut for easy cleaning
- Triple mounted axle eliminates burr wobble resulting in consistent grind
- 10g increment measured hopper holds up to 100g coffee beans (that's 4 cups!)
- Locking top so beans don't fly out while grinding
- High strength ABS top and rings reduce weight for travelling
- Glass grounds catcher with non-slip mat provides stability when grinding
Body: Clear Acrylic
Burrs: 40mm Ceramic Burrs
Storage Jar: Glass
Top & adjustment ring: ABS Plastic
Shaft & Handle: Stainless Steel
Knob: Pakka Wood
*This Handground grinder will achieve a fine grind. However, the result will not be as fine as the espresso grind you can achieve using an electric grinder. Contact us if you would like a recommendation for an electric grinder.