Low Profile Milk Jug Rinser - 7" x 15" x 7/8" (177.8mm x 381mm x 22.23mm)
Rinsing steaming pitchers between each use is not only a sanitary preparation practice, but is also beneficial to the proper production of quality textured milk. The Pitcher Rinser can be configured into virtually any application. Rectangle in shape, with built in water and drain connections. Sits on top of counter and plumbed for drainage. Adaptable to most any espresso bar. Comes with easy to follow installation instructions. Suitable for any vessel with a diameter from 2.5cm x 11.43cm.
- COLD WATER connector: 3/8" John Guest press fitting (hot water damages the seals) OR 1/2" male thread
- Drain connector: 1/2" barb fitting
- Dimensions of pan: 7" x 15"
- Recommended water pressure: 15-30psi
- Made of stainless steel (edges can be sharp before installing please use caution)
- Remove white laser film before installing
- Check with local plumbing codes before installing. PVB, SVB or RP style backflow preventers are sometimes required.
- NSF International certifies that this product conforms to the requirements of NSF/ANSI 169 - Special Purpose Food Equipment and Devices.
PLEASE NOTE: Product should be in-hand prior to cutting counter tops.
Pitchers should be rinsed using cold water. Cold water cools the pitcher and brings the temperature down from the food danger zone. Hot or warm water will rinse the pitcher, but will not bring the pitcher temperature down.
If mains water pressure is over 400kpa it is recommended to fit a 350kpa pressure limiting valve. This is to alleviate the possibility of the valve weeping or leaking under the higher pressure and to reduce the possibility of the seal being blown up over the feed holes and restricting the water flow.
We recommend flushing the feed water lines to the rinser before installation especially on new water lines, this is to prevent any debris getting in to the valve and holding the seal of the seat and causing the valve to leak. For guidance on how to install, see below:
Trouble shooting tips for intermittent spraying:
Please note: Due to slight variations in manufacturing design and the varying requirements of bench materials, it is strongly recommended to have the physical pitcher rinser on hand prior to cutting into bench top surfaces. Bombora Supplies does not take responsibility for errors concerning installation and provides the sizes and dimensions as a layout guide only.
Espresso Parts Part Number: EPPR715