Buy a Nitro Infuser, and receive an AfterBurner FREE! Limited Stock!
The Nitro Infuser empowers kegerators to produce delicious, cold, nitro-infused cold brew coffee. The Nitro Infuser uses a four-stage infusion process to create a consistent pour every time, without the need to shake the keg.
- Quick installation
- Nitrogenates at the tap, with no need to pre-charge the keg
- No need to shake the keg
- Consistent, repeatable pour
- Fast pour speed
- Customisable for your cafe, bar, or restaurant
- Multiple-vortex nitrogen mixing chambers
- 4-stage nitrogen infusion system
- Nitrogen cascades up to 10 times longer (than standard systems)
- Nitrogen suspends up to 5 times longer (than standard systems)
- Standard operation 30-40 psi (rated to 90 psi)
- Adjustable nitrogen infusion control
- Quickly installs on tap line between the keg and the tap
Downloads and Links:
- Product Manual
- Installation Instructions
- Sell Sheet
- Defining the Perfect Nitro Pour Article by Shelby Van Slooten of Enhanced Beverage Solutions
- The Importance of Food-Grade Nitrogen in Delivering a Perfect Pour Article by Shelby Van Slooten of Enhanced Beverage Solutions
Turbo boost your Nitro Infuser with the AfterBurner. The AfterBurner sends your beverage through an additional round of Dual Vortex Mixing Chambers right before it leaves the tap, giving your nitro coffee a 29% longer cascade.
The AfterBurner enhances your Nitro Infuser in two applications:
1. Kegerator: Added in tandem with a Nitro Infuser, it increases the cascade duration by a staggering 29% and provides a denser head to your beverage.
2. Long Draw Draft Systems: Adding the AfterBurner removes the challenges of having the Nitro Infuser installed a long distance from the tap. The AfterBurner sends the already-infused beverage through an additional set of Dual Vortex Mixing Chambers right before dispensing, assuring you achieve the perfect nitro cold brew every time.
- 29% longer cascade
- Installs between the Nitro Infuser and the faucet
- Provides additional stir prior to pour
- Perfect for long-draw draft systems
- Dense, creamy head
- Dual vortex mixing chambers
- Dimensions: 127mm (L) x 25.4mm (W) x 12.7mm (D)
- No internal moving parts
- No additional cleaning required
- Made in USA