The Puqpress Q1 revolutionises coffee tamping completely. It's the world's first fully automatic coffee tamper and it's worth its weight in gold.
- Hand pressed tampers cause various injuries in the barista's arms and shoulders in the form of repetitive strain injuries (RSI). Automating the process removes that risk
- The PuqPress delivers perfect consistency in its end product. The barista sets the force from a range of 10kg - 30kg. The puq is consistently and evenly tamped as a result.
- Speed! The PuqPress allows the busy cafe to deliver the customer's orders quickly. On average, the PuqPress tamps in only 1.3 seconds - great for high volume cafes, mobile espresso vans, hotels and restaurants. Greater speed means increased profitability.
- Superior quality and design means the PuqPress doesn't take up a lot of space. It's been engineered and manufactured in Norway using European technology and design.
- Minimal training because the PuqPress is so easy to use and fully automated!
- Adjustable height to suit different portafilters via hex key
- LCD display for pressure adjustment
- Cleaning mode via one touch LCD display
- 12 month parts & 3 months labour warranty
- Anti-slip rubber mat
- 2.5 metre power cable
- Power: 60 watts
- Input Voltage: 110-230 Vac, 50-60 Hz
- Dimensions: 125mm (L) x 150mm (W) x 220mm (H)
- Net Weight: 4.8kg
- Colour: Black and Grey
- Suitable for: All types of portafilters, all brands, single or double spouts
- Tamper Diameter: 58.3mm (customised, tolerance +/- 0.1mm), suits basket sizes ranging from 58mm-58.5mm.
- Tamper Shape: Flat bottom
- Adjustable Pressure: 10-30kg (+/- 1kg)
- Cycle Duration: 1.3 seconds