Rhino Coffee Gear's milk pitcher rinsers are increasing as an industry favourite, both in Australia and around the globe. With different sizes and features to suit many budgets and applications, Rhino Pitcher Rinsers are a great option for a cafe, coffee bar, or restaurant of any size.
The RHPR600-H includes a standard Rhino 600mm Rinser as well as the new hexagonal grate design. This new grate allows for better drainage and less surface area, minimising liquid build-up on the grate.
- Hexagonal grate design for minimal liquid build-up and better drainage
- Bigger Vessels: the large actuator plate makes it useful across a broader range of equipment
- Optional Spinjet Spray Mechanism, the new spinjet valve sprays and spins at the same time creating a more robust mechanical cleaning action than normal rinsing valves. It is ideal for plungers using tea and coffee grounds, milk and other residues that tend to hold firm
- Install Parts included with each rinser you will find some fittings and hoses to make installation easier ( 3/8 push fit inlet plus elbow option, 1 metre of inlet hose and drain hose with clip). It is recommended a Pressure limiting valve (PLV - also known as a Pressure Restricting Valve or Water Pressure Regulator) is used when installing on mains water line
- NSF Certified All Rhino Milk Pitcher Rinsers are NSF Certified
- Dimensions (approx): Width - 238mm x Length - 600mm
- Drain Hose Size: 25mm/1 inch
The Rhino rinsers are 40mm deep, however, this is without fittings. We recommend at least 150mm of clearance under the bench for basic connection (this includes fall for the drain hose). The actual depth may differ depending on the location of the drain, the location of the water supply, or whether you use an elbow or a straight connector.
- Variations - Due to slight variations in manufacturing design and the varying requirements of bench materials, it is strongly recommended to have the physical pitcher rinser on hand prior to cutting into bench top surfaces. Bombora does not take responsibility for installation cut out error and provides the sizes and dimensions as a layout guide only.
- Pressure Limiting Valve - It is recommended that a Pressure Limiting Valve (PLV) is used when installing on mains water line. Click here to view.
Links & Downloads:
Give Your Sink a Lift
Watch how to swap the plug and spray mechanisms.
Watch how to connect the drain tray and hoses.
Watch how to fix the o-ring to the activation piston.
Watch how to replace the piston seals