The Rhino Coffee Gear RHPR150-S has been designed to fit in the bench of cafes, coffee bars, and other hospitality environments. This vessel rinser features a new actuator star design and a Rhino Spinjet Valve which sprays and spins at the same time for an effective clean. Sitting at 150mm in length, the RHPR150-S is the most compact pitcher rinser in the Rhino range and is the perfect option for smaller cafes and coffee bars.
- Due to slight variations in manufacturing design and the varying requirements of bench materials, it is strongly recommended to have the physical pitcher rinser on hand prior to cutting into bench top surfaces. Bombora does not take responsibility for installation cut out error and provides the sizes and dimensions as a layout guide only.
- It is recommended that a Pressure Limiting Valve (PLV - also known as a Pressure Restricting Valve or Water Pressure Regulator) is used when installing on mains water line. Click here to view.
Downloads & Links:
- Click here for Installation instructions
- Click here for Rhino Pitcher Rinser Cleaning Instructions.
- Click here to view the Spinjet parts diagram.
Watch how to connect the drain tray and hoses:
Watch how to fix the o-ring to the activation piston:
Watch how to change the piston:
Watch how to replace the piston seals: