What Samsung Fridge Water filters can be replaced by the DA97-17376B-2?
The DA97-17376B will replace the following filters:
What makes having a Samsung Fridge Filter so beneficial?
The DA97-17376B-2 Samsung fridge water filter was designed to improve the taste of your water while also saving money by giving you quality water on tap; water that is cleaner and purer than most traditional bottled waters. And because it's the Fridge Filters Australia brand, it will always save you money. These Samsung fridge filters are also engineered to protect the internal operations of your fridge from sediment, dirt and scale build up. If you routinely change your Samsung filter you can greatly reduce or avoid servicing costs, and also keep your ice and water dispenser in optimal working order. The DA97-17376B-2 filter is the current replacement filter for all filters in the DA97-08006C Series.
How long should my Samsung Fridge Filter last?
Refrigerator manufacturers strongly recommend that fridge water filters be replaced every 6 months or when the "change filter" light comes on. However, if you notice the clarity or taste of your water changing, that's the best indication that it's time for a new filter! This ensures that your water remains fresh and your refrigerator's ice & water mechanisms are protected from corrosion.
The DA97-17376B-2 Removes:
- 99% of Lead
- 97% of Mercury
- 99% of Asbestos
- 90% of Benzene
- 99% of P-Dichlorobenzene
- 99% of Cysts
- 99% of Carbofuran
- 97% of Chlorine
- 98% of rust, dirt, sand, and sediment (5 micron in size)
- Micron Rating: 1 Micron
- Flow Rate: 1.9 lpm
- Temperature Range: 0.6C - 38C
- Pressure Range: 20-125 psi (207-862 kPa)
- Capacity: 1,135 litres
- Height: 21 cm
- Diameter: 6 cm
- Weight: 0.345kg
- Filter Life: 6 Months
- Certified NSF/ANSI Standard 42 and 53
- Country of Origin: Korea
1. Locate the water filter in your fridge.
2. Lift the protective lid and rotate the filter counter-clockwise to unlock and pull it out. If the water filter is difficult to remove, there may be water pressure built-up. Dispense some water and attempt to unscrew the water filter again.
3. Open the new filter cartridge from its packaging and remove the white protective cap.
4. Install the new filter by pushing it straight into the housing and turning clockwise until the lock symbol matches up with the arrow.
5. Replace the protective lid and run a few litres of water through the filter to flush out any air and to prevent dripping.
6. Reset the filter indicator on your fridge.
Resetting the change filter light:
To reset the "change filter" light setting, press and hold the Ice Type (or Moisture Control) and Child Lock buttons simultaneously for 3 seconds. The light should turn green. (On some newer fridges, press the Power Freeze and Ice Type buttons together.) NOTE: If you hold these buttons for too long, you will cancel the reset process. You will need to start again by releasing the buttons and pressing them again.
Will the DA97-17376B-HAFQINS filter fit into my Samsung fridge?
Below is a list of some of the refrigerator models that will take the DA97-17376B-HAFQINS water filter:
SRF644CDLS SRF645 SRF645CDBLS SRF627CDLS SRF636GDLS SRF63GDLS SRF630BFH2 SRF630BFH SRF630BF SRF630BFH2 SRF644CDLS SRF645CDBLS RF23M8070SG/AA RF23M8070SR/AA RF23M8090SG/AA RF23M8090SR/AA RF23M8570SG/AA RF23M8570SR/AA RF23M8590SG/AA RF23M8590SR/AA RF23M8960S4/AA RF23M8960MT/AA BRF365200AP/AA BRF425200AP/AA RF23M8580SG/SA