The Nitro Infuser Dual empowers kegerators to produce delicious, cold, nitro-infused cold brew coffee. The Nitro Infuser uses a four-stage infusion process to create a consistent pour every time, without the need to shake the keg.
- On-Demand Infusion: No more pre-charging kegs or shaking the keg; infusion happens instantly.
- Nitrogen Control System (NCS): Provides precision to infusion, allows for customisation on infusion, and has the ability to lock your ideal infusion.
- Multi-Vortex Infusion Chambers: Adjustable to 25+% nitrogen infusion.
- Infuses 100% Pure, Food-Grade Nitrogen: Opposed to compressed air from countertop systems.
- Industrial-Grade Design: Steel enclosure, powder-coated finish for durability, and an internal cavity potted for strength and security.
- Compatible with Any Standard Draft System: Quickly installs between keg and tap.
- No Additional Cleaning: System cleans and sanitises when you flush the tap lines.
- Pour Still and Nito-Infused Beverages from the same keg
- User-friendly and Adaptable to Customer Self-Serve Environments
- Multiple-vortex nitrogen mixing chambers
- 4-stage nitrogen infusion system
- Nitrogen cascades up to 10 times longer (than standard systems)
- Nitrogen suspends up to 5 times longer (than standard systems)
- Standard operation 30-40 psi (rated to 90 psi)
- Adjustable nitrogen infusion control
- Quickly installs on tap line between the keg and the tap
- Dimensions: 21.6cm (L) x 2.54xm (W) x 10.16cm (H)
- NSF Certified
- 1/4" beverage fittings
- Brewer's Grade 304 Stainless Steel
- Operation Pressure: 28 PSI (rated to 90 PSI)
- Multiple embedded check valves prevent back flow
- No internal moving parts
- Made in USA
Downloads and Links:
- Product Manual
- Installation Instructions
- Sell Sheet
- Defining the Perfect Nitro Pour Article by Shelby Van Slooten of Enhanced Beverage Solutions
- The Importance of Food-Grade Nitrogen in Delivering a Perfect Pour Article by Shelby Van Slooten of Enhanced Beverage Solutions
"The Nitro Infuser was super simple to install and the instructions were easy to follow. If you already have a cold brew keg system installed, then installing the Nitro Infuser will be easy. We have tried making nitro-infused cold brew in the past, but we found you would have to shake the keg every few hours just to keep the cold brew infused - this just wasn't practical with 20+ kilo kegs. With the Nitro Infuser, the cold brew gets infused with the nitrogen gas just before it is dispensed into the glass so there is no need to shake the kegs of cold brew. The product produced is very consistent and you can easily adjust the amount of nitrogen that is infused into the product. I would recommend the Nitro Infuser to anyone that wants consistent and easy nitro cold brew coffee!" - Dean, Head Technician, Crema Coffee Garage